Picture This - A6 Stamps 006 - Pesky Semi!Picture This
Picture This - A6 Stamps 006 - Pesky Semi!
Stamp size - presented on an A6 backing sheet - ( A6 measures 105 × 148 millimeters or 4.13 × 5.83 inches)
• Made in the UK
• Made using award winning clear Photo-polymer
• Photo-polymer stamps are designed to better transfer ink so the ink sticks to the stamp extremely well, giving a crisper, cleaner image
• All stamps have an optimal depth of 3.2mm, which means deep plate relief but with high detail still being held
• High clarity, crystal clear stamps for easy positioning that won’t yellow or tear – can be stretched and won’t distort and will last forever if stored carefully
• Easy to align, re-align and re-use and easy to store (store out of sunlight)
• Naturally cling back for easy adhesion to an acrylic block
• Contains no latex, phthalates, melamine, carcinogens or toxic/harmful compounds
• All photo-polymer stamps work well with pigment and dye based inks (water based inks). You can use solvent inks but bear in mind that the solvent (including in your stamp cleaner) will degrade your stamp over time. Use solvent cleaner sparingly
• Can be used with heat, so techniques such as embossing powders, angel fibres, etc are all OK.